How To Install 800-291-3739
Church Window Film® films are custom made to fit YOUR existing windows – making it easy to install (we do offer installation services on larger order as well: email email@example.com for info). We've made available a variety of resources for your review: an instructional video, step-by-step instructions, and a few tips. Explore this page, or contact us.
Tools You May Need:
- Scissors (high quality, sharp pair)
- Tape Measure
- Razor blade or razor scraper
- Windex or other glass cleaner
- Liquid dish detergent such as Dawn
- Spray bottle (if you have a pump action type sprayer, I would recommend using that, but a regular spray bottle works well too)
- Paper towels
- Clean glass VERY well – just the smallest speck of dirt can cause bubbles. Be sure to remove all traces of dirt & grime, especially around the edges. Use a razor blade to scrape off any potential problem areas. Clean PLEXIGLASS in order to remove any static electricity before starting to install film
- Install on inside of window warranty is voided on outside installations
- Make sure ALL areas of glass and image are wet before your decorative window film it on glass. THE WETTER THE BETTER, you may find that you need more soap in your solution after your first install. For plexiglass installations add about 50% extra drops of soap to start, and adjust as needed on your other windows
- Seaming: In rare instances, your decorative window film (due to size constrictions) will come in more than 1 piece. A butt-joint type seam accomplished by overlapping film at one of the lead lines within the design, when done, the seam is barely visible since the overlap is done along one of the black lines of the window film design. 99% of the time, this will not be needed.
- Try to schedule installations during mild temperatures, not too cold or too hot. If installing in the summer – we suggest installing during the morning when the glass is cool and the sun is not shining directly on the glass. This will make the install much easier
Still Need Installation Help?
Please know that window tint experts are available in any area and are able to help you install our Church Window Film IF needed. On average the cost to install by a professional is somewhere close to $3.00 – 4.00 per square foot depending on the size and quantity.