Our FULL 10 YEAR Guarantee* 800-291-3739
Church Window Film®'s decorative films are produced using real quality window film – which is warranted against peeling and cracking while maintaining its UV protection. Our finished film is made with state of the art dyes used in outdoor signage to protect against extreme discoloration. We offer this guarantee as a peace of mind to our customers. Our window films, meant to be installed INSIDE your church windows, offer the following advantages:
- On an aesthetic level, provides the beauty and look of actual stained glass windows for churches on a budget.
- Significantly reduces blinding glare from the sun.
- Blocks majority of UV rays that bleach out and damage your carpeting and pews.
- Keeps your church cooler and more comfortable by reducing heat gain from entering your church, saving you money in energy costs.
- Blocking UV rays also protects you and your congregation from unnecessary skin damage.
Church Window Film® provides a 10 year full warranty* on its films from time of purchase against significant discoloration and extreme peeling. We have had no instances of either of these events happening with the film we currently provide to churches, this warranty has never been used by any churches and is basically provided to give them peace of mind. This warranty does not cover the window film in instances of misuse or negligence such as:
- Storm damage
- Scratching of the film
- Improper Cleaning of the film with harsh cleaners
- Non use of border tape, molding, or caulk along edges of the film
- Improper installation, including installation on the wrong side of the glass or on textured glass that isn't pre checked for compatibility beforehand
In rare instances very slight variations in the size of the film (millimeters in size) sometimes can occur due to variances in climates from hot to cold. This is normal and in no way will affect the overall look of your design or affect its UV and heat blocking abilities In these instances (if needed), you may obtain, and easily apply our decorative lead tape around the outside of the image. This will restore the overall look of the image. If you need to order any lead tape, contact us at 800-291-3739
Church Window Film®'s films stands behind their product, and our film will provide your church many years of brilliant beauty. Your film will basically be working 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Churches that ordered our product years ago when we began offering window film are still enjoying the same beauty and vibrant color that they got with their film on day one. Church Window Film® covers replacement costs of film for up to ten years from purchase, your film will provide many more years of beauty.
- Up to 10 years from purchase date on any non-stock film from 2016 onward: 100% of purchase price covered, only have to pay for shipping and handling
Our warranty does not cover installation or other incremental fees involved in the purchase/installation of our product such as tempered glass or windows, only on the film cost. The replacement product would be shipped to you in a roll for your installation. Since all window film we make is custom, there are no refunds or returns on orders.
Except where prohibited by law, Church Window Film® and it's associates will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the product, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential, regardless of the legal theory asserted, including contract, warranty, negligence, or strict liability. Our warranty does not cover installation or other incremental fees involved in the purchase/installation of our product such as tempered glass or windows, only on the film cost. Should it ever happen, the replacement product would be shipped to you in a roll for your installation.
*10 year guarantee covers all our window film except for our stock film designs. Orders placed before 2016 will still be covered under our previous warranty